Added "yarn migrate" as alias for "node ./database/migration.js".
Updated README.md about it.
Added a new column to users database: registration.
It will be used to store user's registration timestamp.
Registration date will be displayed in Dashboard's Manage Users.
Since this is a new column,
existing users will not have registration dates.
Last token change date will now be displayed in Dashboard as well.
<code> elements will now properly have relative font size.
User ID will now be displayed in Edit user dialog for reference purpose.
Bumped v1 version string and rebuilt client assets.
Updated controllers to use Promise.all (concurrent processing) wherever
Added 2 new entries to todo.md.
Don't check "Select all" checkbox in dashboard when there are no
Bumped v1 version string.
Client-side CSS & JS files will now be processed with Gulp.
Gulp tasks are configured in gulpfile.js file.
CSS files will be optimized with postcss-preset-env, which will
auto-add vendor prefixes and convert any parts necessary for browsers
Afterwards they will be minified with cssnano.
JS files will be optimized with bublé,
likewise for browsers compatibility.
Afterwards they will be minified with terser.
Unprocessed CSS & JS files will now be located at src directory, while
the processed results will be located at dist directory.
Due to bublé, the JS files should now be compatible up to IE 11
at the minimum.
Previously the safe would not work in IE 11 due to extensive usage of
Due to that as well, JS files in src directory will now extensively use
arrow functions for my personal comfort (as they will be converted too).
The server will use the processed files at dist directory by default.
If you want to rebuild the files by your own, you can run "yarn build".
Gulp is a development dependency, so make sure you have installed all
development dependencies (e.i. NOT using "yarn install --production").
yarn lint -> gulp lint
yarn build -> gulp default
yarn watch -> gulp watch
yarn develop -> env NODE_ENV=development yarn watch
Fixed not being able to demote staff into normal users.
/api/token/verify will no longer respond with 401 HTTP error code,
unless an error occurred (which will be 500 HTTP error code).
Fixed /nojs route not displaying file's original name when a duplicate
is found on the server.
Removed is-breeze CSS class name, in favor of Bulma's is-info.
Removed custom styling from auth page, in favor of global styling.
Removed all usage of style HTML attribute in favor of CSS classes.
Renamed js/s/ to js/misc/.
Use loading spinners on dashboard's sidebar menus.
Disable all other sidebar menus when something is loading.
Changed title HTML attribute of disabled control buttons in
uploads & users list.
Hid checkboxes and WIP controls from users list.
Better error messages handling.
Especially homepage will now support CF's HTTP error codes.
Updated various icons.
Also, added fontello config file at public/libs/fontello/config.json.
This should let you edit them more easily with fontello.
Use Gatsby icon for my blog's link in homepage's footer.
A bunch of other improvements here & there.
Moved authors info to AUTHORS file.
Updated Git urls in package.json file.
Updated all CSS files to respect current Stylelint guidelines.
Updated dependency: knex.js.
Fixed notice message in no-js version of album public pages.
Bumped v1 version string.
As the title says, this commit is a massive overhaul.
I've rewritten/restrucuted almost everything in the controller scripts.
Because of that, there's a considerable possibility that I've broken
Added temporary uploads.
Removed file name length changer from dashboard,
in favor of an equivalent in homepage config tab.
This allows non-registered users to also set file name length.
A bunch of other undocmented stuff.
I don't know, I'm too tired to remember them all.
Updated ESLint rule: curly, again.
Mainly to also enabled "consistent" rule, which enforces curly into
else/elseif blocks, if its if block requires curly.
Added support for GET requests to /api/delete route.
Its usage is /api/delete/identifier, where identifier is the filename.
Though just like its POST route, it needs token in the header.
Added description column into albums.
So yeah, now albums can have description.
It'll only be shown in the album's edit popup and public link.
HTML chars will now be escaped from album's name and description.
Removed message warning about CDN cache from album's public link.
A shortened version will be shown as the download button's tooltip.
Darkened color of textarea's placeholder.
Bumped v1 version string.
Improvements related to albums:
* Changed "rename album" option with a better "edit album" feature. With it you can also disable download or public link and even request a new public link (https://i.fiery.me/fz1y.png).
This also adds a new API route: /api/albums/edit.
The old API route, /api/albums/rename, is still available but will silently be using the new API in backend.
* Deleting album will now also delete its zip archive if exists.
* Renaming albums will also rename its zip archive if exists.
* Generating zip will use async fs.readFile instead of fs.readFileSync. This should improve generating speed somewhat.
* The codes that tries to generate random identifier for album will now check whether an album with the same identifier already exists. It will also rely on "uploads.maxTries" config option to limit how many times it will try to re-generate a new random identifier.
* Added a new config option "uploads.albumIdentifierLength" which sets the length of the randomly generated identifier.
* Added "download" and "public" columns to "albums" table in database/db.js.
Existing users can run "node database/migration.js" to add the columns.
* uploadsController.getUniqueRandomName will no longer accept 3 paramters (previously it would accept a callback in the third parameter). It will now instead return a Promise.
* Album name of disabled/deleted albums will no longer be shown in uploads list.
* Added "fileLength" column to "users" table in database/db.js.
* Renamed HTTP404.html and HTTP500.html in /pages/error to 404.html and 500.html respectively. I'm still using symlinks though.
* Added a new CSS named sweetalert.css which will be used in homepage, auth and dashboard. It will style all sweetalert modals with dark theme (matching the current color scheme used in this branch).
* Updated icons (added download icon).
* Some other improvements/tweaks here and there.
* You can now disable using icons in home's footer links by setting "home_icons" to false in _globals.njk.
* Renamed "meta" block to "opengraph" in _layout.njk, since the block only represents opengraph tags anyways.
* Moved noscript warning to its own file at views/_partial/noscript.njk. It's also now being included in dashboard and auth pages.
* No-JS uploader will no longer use icons in its footer links. It will also no longer load fontello.css.
* Updated static files' version string in _globals.njk.
* Some other tweaks, mainly to get no-icons mode to work properly.
* Added VSCode settings to git repo. Now you can match yours with mine, if you want.
* Added .jsbeautifyrc for js-beautify (to be used by VSCode's Beautify extension).
* Refactored all instances of require('**/*.js') with require('**/*') wherever applicable (basically gotten rid of the .js extension).
* Refactored path in all instances of require() wherever applicable.
* Sorted instances of require() wherever applicable.
* Fixed 500 HTTP error trying to load an error page for 505 HTTP error.
* Removed special treatement of NoJS page from uploadsController.processFilesForDisplay().
* Updated version string of all static files.
* Beautified all HTML, HANDLEBARS and CSS files.
* Refactored the structure of footer links in homepage and No-JS uploader. This should now fix homepage going out-of-bound in smaller screens.
* Added CSS prefixes wherever applicable.
* Improved back-end side of No-JS uploader. This will now handle errors properly.
* No-JS uploader will now show max file size.
* No-JS uploader will now show a proper message when private mode is enabled and/or registration is disabled.
* Updated eslint-plugin-import dev dependency.
* Added 2 new ESLint rules: "prefer-const" and "object-shorthand".
* Refactor all JS files to follow the new ESLint rules.
* Refactored all instances of for-i into for-of wherever applicable.
* Removing files from an album will now update the state of the said album. Which means, the Download Album as zip feature will properly make a new zip instead of re-using the old one which would obviously still have the said files.
* "migration.js" will no longer try to create column if it already exists.
* Changed type of all columns that used to be DATETIME to INTEGER. Apparently SQLite would have stored them as INTEGER anyways, so you don't have to change anything else.
* Refactored all instances of "err" into "error".
* Added bulk delete feature (API route: /api/uploads/bulkdelete). It accepts an array of IDs (its key must be "ids" in the JSON POST request). Don't forget it still requires a token in the headers. (https://s.fiery.me/6rjMAYoC.mp4)
* Removed fontello.css from auth.html.
* Updated a bunch of styling.
* Added "copy link to clipboard" button to thumbs view.
* Added "view thumbnail" button to list view. Clicking the row will no longer trigger thumb view, instead you have to press that button.
* Updated icons.
* ... and perhaps some others that I can't remember?
* Switched standard to eslint with eslint-config-standard (and 4 more eslint plugins needed by standard).
* Added "curly" eslint rule with "all" option. I like it.
* Refactored all JS files to apply the new "curly" eslint rule.
* Renewed axios.min.js, dropzone.min.js and sweetalert.min.js. Re-minified and added a small comment stating their version and copyright statement.
* Some buttons in dashboard will now show loading icon whenever they're waiting for response from the server.
* Updated README.md and .gitignore.
WARNING: Please turn off lolisafe before upgrading, then run "node database/migration.js" once after upgrading. Ignore all errors/warnings about duplicate column name. Afterwards make sure your config.js follows the new format in config.sample.js (specifically fileLength and generateThumbnails options).
* generateImageThumbnails and generateVideoThumbnails options in config.js is now renamed to an object named generateThumbnails, with image and video as its properties.
* fileLength option is now an object with min, max, default and userChangeable as its properties.
* User may now change their preferred file length (following the previous option, of course).
* Updated a bunch of responses messages. Mainly appending a dot to the messages.
* New APIs:
/fileLength/config to get an object of the current fileLength config (exactly what is in the config.js file).
/fileLength/change to change user's preferred file length.
* And maybe some others ...?
* Adds 'enabled' column into 'users' table with database/migration.js file.
* Ignore errors when adding new columns in database/migration.js. There's a better method by checking whether the columns already exist before adding them, but this will do for now.
* Properly merged changes from master.
* database/migration.js will now exit after migartion.
* Replaced all instances of createTableIfNotExists() into a combination of hasTable() and createTable() in db.js.
* It will now properly create "editedAt" and "zipGeneratedAt" columns into "albums" table, which will then be used for the "Download Album" feature. Previously, due to the lack of those columns, people could not download albums. Existing installation will have to do some manual patches, which I will describe further in the commit's comments.
* Thumbnail-less files will properly show the extensions in albums. Previously it would have two dots.